STATIC PENETROMETER Hyson 20 Tf by ap van den Berg
- High testing rate, between 10 and 20 drillings may be
performed daily up to the depth of as much as 40 m,
- Approval of exploration work plan is not required in case
of penetration tests,
- Register of cone resistance, sleeve friction and pore
pressures makes it possible to promptly assess strength shear
parameters, internal friction angle and soil cohesion, undrained
shear strength and deformation parameters, moduli G0, M0
- Performed dissipation test facilitates determination of
water permeability index of soil.
- Collection of high quality soil cores of 2.0 m in length
and a diameter of 36.5 mm,
- Possibility to collect samples from a depth of 20 m and
samples below ground water table.
SDMT seismic dilatometer
- Fast testing rate,
- Precise measurement of deformation parameters, especially
in soils with poor bearing capacity.
- standard DMT parameters may be determined
- determination of shear modulus G0
- Identification of subsoil anisotropy